Neutrik's BNC tiny cable jack is based on the rearTWIST principe and is suitable for thin coaxial cables. The cable jacks endue the reliable bayonet
locking which can be turned form the back so that there is less engaging torque. This guarantees easy access even in high density applications. The tiny
cable jack is the perfect solution for extensions and Y-cables.
Like all Neutrik BNCs it offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
Belden 1520A, Belden 1521A, Belden 1522A, Belden 179DT, Draka 0.31/1.45 AF, Draka 753-1304(2), Draka 755-1302, Suhner G02233, ZNK CM14B
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 4.06 mm (hex)
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the "head" of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HD requirements
- Perfect solution for Y-cables and extensions
- Optimized assembly for mutlicore or tiny cables
- Snug-fit center pin assembly provides tactile feedback
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Accessories include color coded boots in 10 standard colors, crimp tool and dies