3 pole XLR female receptacle with 1/4" stereo jack, horizontal PCB mount, asymmetric push.
XLR / jack hybrid chassis connector combining 3 pole XLR receptacle and 1/4" jack in the smallest available XLR housing. With the asymmetric ppush an additional space saving of appr. 20 % can be achieved.
Features & Benefits
- Combined 3 pole XLR receptacle and 1/4" TRS phone jack for balanced mic and line or instrument inputs in one XLR housing
- For space sensitive applications - 20 % space saving
- Two connectors in one housing - substantial cost, material and labour saving
- Very low conductor capacitance - ideal for digital audio
- Front panel cut-out compatible with Neutrik XLR A Series
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product