opticalCON SMPTE cable
Pre-assembled SMPTE cable with 2 single-mode fibers (PC or APC), 2xAWG24 and 2xAWG16 stranded copper conductors, overall copperbraided shield and stainless steel strength member, strong black PUR outer jacket for abrasion resistance. Suitable chassis connector NO2-4FD-1(-A) offers a ground contact. Not compatible to SMPTE 304M standard. Suitable for indoor (studio) camera links considering specific conditions acc. to IEC 60664-1 like pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1 and rated voltage. For detailed information ask for the White Paper "opticalCON @ SMPTE Indoor Applications".
The opticalCON DUO cable connector accommodates a standard optical LC-Duplex connector in a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring
loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against
dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and is packed either in a case, on drum or airspool.
Features & Benefits
- Ruggedized and dirt protected fiber optic connection system
- Waterproof acc. to IP65 safety standard in mated condition
- Suitable for indoor (studio) camera links considering specific conditions acc. to IEC 60664-1 like pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1 and rated voltage.
- Accommodates standard optical LC-Duplex connectors
- Cable connector features rugged all metal housing and heavy duty cable retention
- Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Easy to clean, no special tools required
- Available in different packaging versions