Fully shielded, horizontal PCB mount RJ45 receptacle with B-Series cutout and latch lock, max. panel thickness 3 mm. The "Lighted etherCON" offers a closed metal housing to avoid EMI or cross talking and two light pipes for standard 3 mm LED to indicate data transmission, status, etc.
The etherCON Series is a ruggadized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for proaudio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The B-Series offers a space saving design and a rugged metal front plate.
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Offers various illuminating indication possibilities by means of two separate light pipes
- Light pipes illuminated by standard 3 mm LEDs to be mounted on PCB by customer
- Comprehensive shielding granted by completely closed metal housing
- Complies with Class D according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- Ground panel connection