Cable connector carrier consists of a black chromium shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot. The boot (same as X-Series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 - 8 mm. For non preassembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- O-ring gasket to achieve IP54 water protection in combination with SE8FD sealing kit
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors