Appliance outlet connector, 1/4'' flat tab terminals
The powerCON TRUE1 is a locking 16 A true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking
device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
Features & Benefits
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL recognized components
- IP65 ingress protection in mated condition and unmated in combination with SCNAC-FPX