opticalCON QUAD ARMORED
The stainless steel armoring of opticalCON ARMORED cable is enormously robust to resist extraordinary abuse. Even with the armoring, the cable remains flexible and easy to handle.
The opticalCON QUAD cable connector accommodates four PC optical channels based on conventional and proven LC connectivity protected by a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring-loaded push-pull locking mechanism and excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptionally well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and is packed either in a case, on a drum, or air spooled.
Features & Benefits
- opticalCON ARMORED cable for demanding applications like touring / rental or outdoor broadcast
- opticalCON multi mode fiber cables offer laser and bend optimized OM3 fibers
- Offers a cut-proof and rodent-resistant double-jacket, glass-yarn armored cable construction
- Rugged 4-channel fiber optic connection system
- For Point-to-Point multichannel routing
- Innovative spherical shutter guarantees low maintenance
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition
- Resistant up to 200 kg/m2
Cable cross section
Packaging options and max. cable length